Marketing Communications Specialist Jobs in Dubai – UAE at The Emirates Group
Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
Company: The Emirates Group
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Marketing/PR, Management
Marketing Communications Specialist – 210000PJ Job Purpose
Plan, project manage, and deliver cost effective and high-calibre marketing communications. Ensure all activity builds a consistent brand,communications and advertising identity that adheres to guidelines, while addressing brand and tactical campaign objectives set with agreed KPIs.
– Identify tactical marketing and communication plans for assigned brand. This requires a deep understanding of the business requirements.
– Ensure business achieves its customer acquisition targets. Shared responsibility for certain sales targets.
– Develop and execute all the campaigns across all channels for assigned business, ensuring that overall campaign is of the right quality and is on budget.
– Translate marketing briefs for agencies, and work with the agencies to develop campaign responses for business and Manager sign off.
– Manage agencies during implementation of campaigns to ensure timely delivery and quality as per the agreed brief. Escalate any issues or concerns to the Manager.
– Collaborate with assigned business areas in particular the commercial team.
– Communicate effectively with Managers to ensure any variations or potential issues are recognised and understood, while retaining responsibility for independent execution upon sign off from the business and manager
– Responsible for ensuring customer experience and brand is fully represented in campaigns across all touchpoints in all defined markets.
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Marketing & Media Communication.
Other 5+ years
– Degree preferable with a degree in Marketing, Communications or PR- A post graduate qualification from a professional marketing institution (for example a diploma from the Chartered Institute of Marketing) would be a distinct advantage as would an Honours degree.
– Experience in an advertising agency or as a marketing communications professional (international experience a benefit). Experience in the airline/travel industry would be preferred.
– Complete and thorough understanding of sales channels (B2B and B2C), direct and indirect, retail and online.
-Must haveexperience of developing integrated marketing communications briefs, formulating and managing budgets and activity plans, producing and implementing marketing communication campaigns within brand guidelines and campaign media planning.
– Strong project management skills ensuring the effective delivery of marketing plans and activities based on set objectives and KPIs, within agreed timings and on budget.
– Good understanding of all consumer touchpoints including: paid advertising, retail communications, BTL brochures and collateral, PPC, digital display, social media.
-Must beable to articulate clearly and concisely in both the written and spoken form. Excellent (English language) communication skills are a paramount importance.
– Management of the creative development process (internal and external).
– The ability to think of creative solutions is important, as is the ability to keep motivated whilst working on several projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
– Thorough knowledge of the travel industry will be a distinct advantage, as would any specialised training courses in the airline/travel industry, advertising or sales promotion disciplines. Salary & Benefits Join us in a management role …