Marketing and Branding Lead Job in Amman, Jordan at Avertra
The main objective of the Marketing and Branding Lead is to develop a brand strategy for Avertra. You will oversee a wide array of business functions including branding, communication channels, product research and market fit analysis, online and offline promotions, and competitor analysis. This involves surveying and polling demographics, determining demand for products, and other relevant field research. The Marketing & Branding Lead will manage a team that supports the department’s efforts and will report to Avertra Executive Management. This person will be working with our customer success team to survey product and service adoption levels as well as identify areas of improvements that would be translated into product or service roadmap items.
- Develop and maintain the Avertra brand
- Conduct consumer and market research
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market.
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align the company around foundational ideas.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost Avertra’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Work with the CX Lead to translate strategic business objectives into marketing objectives and drive the execution.
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Lead marketing team members through campaigns.
- Measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for Avertra’s website, blog and social media platforms that attracts and converts our target group.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Work with CMO and CCO to organize and staff customer and sponsored events
- Work CMO and sales team to develop event strategy and objectives; spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, customer advocacy, and more.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all webinars programs & initiatives.
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep the brand up to date.
- With the sales team to create fact sheets, PowerPoint reports, email campaigns, sales demos, and sales decks consistent with our key message.
Branding is an instrumental way to distinguish Avertra from your competitors. This requires insightful thinking as well as an aptitude for creative, out of the box thinking. You should be able to offer innovative strategies and ideas to help your company stand out.
Must stay on top of industry trends in marketing and consumer psychology. You should be able to demonstrate your interest in the latest industry news and information.
- Focus and Responsibility
It is not just enough to have good ideas. You must be able to execute these ideas. Since you will work with a variety of organizational functions to achieve Avertra’s goals, you must be able to stay focused and be ready to take on multiple responsibilities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Business Administration, or any relevant field
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing and Branding, preferably in software development companies.
- Experience in CX
- Experience in B2B and B2C Markets
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Able to perform research around market trends in Utilities and logistics technology sectors.
- CX knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Google Analytics knowledge
- Calm and confident
- Organized and thorough
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- A great team leader
- Deep understanding of marketing principles
- MSc degree in Marketing
- Marketing Certificates
- Branding Certificates
- Utility Industry experience
- Design Skills
- Depending on Project needs
- 2 PM – 10 PM Amman time zone (Overlap of Jordan and US hours)
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $3,000 – $4,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 6 Max: 8
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company Location: Amman, Jordan
Job Category: IT Services