MARITIME LAWYER (SAUDI NATIONAL) Job in Jizan, Saudi Arabia at Parsons International Limited
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in maritime law or international law or relevant field with 8 years of field related experience..
- Strong maritime law background and awareness of international laws governing marine and seawater.
- Experience working within ports and minimum knowledge of port management, local and international marine regulations.
- Ministry of Justice certification to practice law will be preferred.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, management, communication skills and ability to interface with the staff at all levels
- Good English language skills including reading, writing and speaking.
- Computer literate with experience using MS Office packages (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and Power Point Presentation).
- Job Location
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Jizan, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy