Managing Consultant, Business Development Data & Services Jobs in Dubai – UAE at NuData Security
Title: Managing Consultant, Business Development Data & Services
Company: NuData Security
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Sales, Business
Our Purpose We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results. Job Title Managing Consultant, Business Development & Partnerships, Data & Services The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow.
Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services. A fast growing area with the Sales & Servicing team relates to how we engage our non-Issuer clients.
This team covers retail and commercial clients, digital partners, data partnerships and government relations. The business with these clients has been growing rapidly and we are looking to grow the team to meeting the demand. This role will allow significant interaction across the team and across wider Mastercard.
• You will be looking to market D&S solutions in the Middle East/Africa region directly to clients leveraging the announcement publication as a contractual vehicle (Network Distribution) but also internally to convince divisions to leverage any available funds to launch new solutions in their market (1:many).
• Generate and maintain Data & Services revenue opportunities based on the Network Distribution and 1:many sales approach
• Foster strong relationships with key Mastercard stakeholders that tie directly to ROI, and are built on a foundation of trust and value creation, This will include driving relations with the Digital team, Pricing team, C&I, the Divisional Account Teams, as well as internally within the D&S teams (Delivery, Product management team)
• Support the development of creative business solutions for this client base, across the Data & Services business, including insights, analytics, Test & Learn, loyalty, managed services and consulting services
• Leverage effectively existing processes to accurately measure the business growth and understand how limit attrition and act on it (lad actions to include customer communication, webinars, training, etc.)
• Manage sales pipeline, advancing early stage opportunities to approvals and signature, with continued engagement post sales by developing a strong relationship with the delivery and product management teams
• Proactively identify risk and opportunity signals; develop comprehensive strategies to combat and/or limit erosion
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship within Mastercard to be top of mind when new opportunities including service bundles can be developed.
• In addition you will also look at developing and gr…