Manager, Product Management Job in Pune, India at Mastercard
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Management
Scope of the job:
The Manager, will be responsible for executing migration related activities on Send 2.0 platform with customers needed to migrate. The manager will engage with regional teams, strategic customers in market, vendors, global product, market delivery and customer implementation teams to help customers migrate to new platform, identify gaps in process, product and provide inputs to the global product development for product enhancements and features.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Provide inputs to customers, market readiness requirements for new Send platforms and assist in key strategic customers in migration activities from Send legacy platform to next generation platform
2. Identify key customers, market for candidates to migrate. Produce communication plan and send communication to customer related to migration. Maintaining communication register
3. Creates, manage migration plan and run PMO for migrating customers in same tight time frame
4. Monitor customer migration activities closely and creating migration status presentable to vp, svp, executives
5. Implements and monitors business processes and standards,
6. Provide inputs to the product team for the gap identified in processes or in product, product documentation
7. Provide and assist in training customer delivery and customer implementation teams with help of Product Integrator
8. Provides ownership related to migration issues, bring issues to its closure by working with technology, product development, operations and architecture teams
9. Manage stakeholder expectations and communications
10. Partner with stakeholders in global product and different regions to analyze next markets/customers for migration, identify customer/market segments to understand the gaps in our product set and plan or adapt migration accordingly.
11. Conducting command centers for migrated customers
12. Quick learner and individual can work independently
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Company Location: Pune, India