Manager – Investment Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Professional Recruitment
Responsible for analyzing existing portfolios and identifying new investment opportunities, which supports the specific objectives of the Investments function.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Implements Investments function’s strategy, annual business plans in accordance with Investments strategy and direction.
2. Involves in identifying new Investments opportunities, through establishing new contacts and relationships, maintaining network information, and participating in investment forums.
3. Conducts internal/external analysis using SWOT techniques (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) for existing and prospective projects.
4. Conducts market research, feasibility studies, and risk assessment to identify new investment opportunities and develops proposals and detailed budgets for conducting such studies.
5. Assesses the financial viability of new opportunities, for both existing and new projects.
6. Reports the financial status and progress of the existing projects to ensure that the performance is in line with the set budgets, targets, and expectations to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
7. Monitors industry trends and assess their impact on portfolio positions.
8. Markets company image to the local and regional business community as a professional in Investments.
9. Recommends improvements on the policies and procedures, IT solutions for the Investments.
10. Ensures that all difficulties of any projects are resolved within a reasonable time frame and all periodic and annual reports are presented on time.
Experience and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, investment management, or related field with a minimum of 4 years of extensive related experience.
2. CFA or Financial analysis and feasibility studies are preferred.
1. Analytical thinking skills.
2. Well-developed quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
3. Risk analysis skills.
4. High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
5. Ability to communicate properly in oral and written form.
6. Proficiency in both English and Arabic languages.
7. Well-developed financial modeling and valuation skills.
8. Proficiency with Microsoft Office software especially in excel.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Investment, Securities & Funds
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Administration And Finance
Company: Professional Recruitment
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Investment, Securities & Funds