Manager/IMS Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Co
Company: Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Co
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Management, Business
Position: Manager (IMS)
Reports To Director (Legal & Corporate Services) Summary • The Management System & Strategy Manager shall have the responsibility and authority, in coordination with the CEO, to prepare and implement the “Corporate Strategy” and “Business Strategic Plan”, and shall be responsible for measuring and reporting on the “Corporate
• He shall also have responsibility and authority for the management and maintenance of the Company Management Systems and the continuation of the ISO Certification.
Responsibilities • Develop, Implement and periodically review the “Corporate Strategy” in full coordination with the CEO and department Directors and Managers.
• Continuously monitor the business operational and financial performance in view of the prevailing market conditions and, if necessary, recommend changes to the “Corporate Strategic Plan”.
• Assist department Directors and Managers during the preparation and review of their department’s annual operational plans.
• Develop, review and edit key performance indicators and evaluation metrics in close coordination with department Directors and Managers for use during the performance review and evaluation process.
• Periodically measure the department’s performance on their operational plans.
• Periodically report and communicate the results of the department’s performance to the CEO and stakeholders.
• Annually review, recommend changes, when necessary and amend the Corporate Policies,
• Business Model and Operating manual with the CEO as per the DOA.
• Maintain all Management Systems documents and ensure they are current and up-to date and provide proper implementation.
• Review and approve the annual “Internal Systems Audit Plan” and ensure its proper implementation.
• Provide the necessary follow up and coordination with the department Directors and Managers on the closure of the recommended actions related to system audit findings and nonconformities.
• Coordinate with the certification bodies and external agencies on ISO related surveillance and re-certification audits.
• Represent the Company at the capacity of Chief Management Representative and conduct Management Reviews as per the ISO requirements.
• Develop and implement new “operational excellence” initiatives and programs required for achieving innovate and best practice systems and processes.
• Review and monitor the development and implementation of the Quality and HSE objectives, targets and plans and ensure their alignment with the “Corporate Core Objectives”.
• Prepare the annual operational plan and budget for the Management Systems & Strategy Department. Required Qualifications • Master Degree or MBA as a minimum in Business Management, Engineering or other related discipline.
• 15 years’ experience in Corporate Strategy, Performance Management and Management Systems.