Manager – Governance & Compliance Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Infinite Talents
Title: Manager – Governance & Compliance
Company: Infinite Talents
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Management, Finance
Strategy – Assist in thedevelopment and implementation of strategies, business andfinancial plans in the Business Assurance function.
-Shape the services in the function to meet the needs of customersand stakeholders (internal and external) this includes partnershipworking and employee engagement. Performance management – Provide a professional servicethat is well regarded by stakeholders.
– Plan andmanage the Board and Committees of business and meeting cycles;maintaining up-to-date diaries, servicing of meetings and adherenceto governance protocols and standards.
– Responsiblefor the practical arrangements of meetings, events andvisits.
– Effective dispatch and servicing of Boardmeetings, Committees and internal/external meetings asappropriate.
– Establish and maintain close andpositive relationship with Board Members – acting as thefirst point of contact for general enquiries, expenses and programupdates.
– Coordinate the internal audit program actingas liaison between Internal Audit and Leadership Team to ensuredeadlines are achieved, actions are recorded and progressmonitored.
– Coordinate the policy review programmeacting as liaison with Board and Leadership Team to ensure targetdates are achieved, progress is monitored and all protocols adheredto.
– Monitor subject access requests, in conjunctionwith customer access ensuring deadlines are achieved and runningfirst pass redactions/checks on the information.
-Support any breaches (potential/actual) of Data Protection Actthrough undertaking of initial assessments.
– Tocollate information and resources and undertake basic research toassist Board Members and Leadership Team as required, includingmaintenance of the Governance sections on the internet and intranetsites. JD FOR Compliance &Governance – Finances, Budgets and Resources – Ensure all of Plus Dane’s assets and resourcesare used efficiently and effectively and delivered in line with theValue for Money Strategy. Governance – Ensure that Plus Dane operates within all regulatoryguidance, statutory and legislative requirements.
-Responsible for the identification and management of risks withinthe governance function and support risk management activitiesacross the rest of the organisation. Management – Encourage and promote cross-functionalworking between teams.
– Support all business assuranceprograms of work.
– Consult with, influence, and buildrelationships with key stakeholders.