Manager – Finance Jobs in Dubai at Landmark Group
Title: Manager – Finance
Company: Landmark Group
This role reporting to Group CFO allows to get a detailed bird’s eye view of the organization across brands, territories and corporate teams. This can be looked at as an apprenticeship on how to be a Group CFO.
· Manage and lead multiple strategic finance & cross functional projects led by Group CFO on cost optimization, inventory management, portfolio review etc. – Conduct analysis, coordinate & collaborate across teams, conduct regular reviews to drive such projects
· Drive finance leadership discussions across business to drive the business agenda; Opportunity to closely work with finance leaders across all business units
· Understand & review Business plans/ Budgets/ Forecasts, Balance Sheets & Cashflows based on inputs from all businesses, align with the overall Strategy, evaluate the feasibility of plans & present a critical analysis to Management & shareholders etc.
· Assist in Monthly, Quarterly & Annual performance reviews of Business units, territories & overall Group with presentations to the Management & Board
· Support in strategic review of investments- Track & Analyze Capex & Opex spends vs Plan / Feasibilities, review & recommend investment proposals for new stores, renovations, IT Infrastructure etc. to drive management decision making
· Understand market/competitive landscape by reviewing data for macro-economic indicators, competitors, Market Size & Share, GDP forecast etc. for MENA & GCC countries
· MBA Finance from Top B-schools with experience preferably in finance/consulting/ analytics/PMO roles
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote etc.
· Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential
· Excellent written, verbal, listening, communicating skills