Manager, Finance Jobs in Dubai – UAE at RGE
Title: Manager, Finance
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Finance, Accounting
Grow your career with usYou are on a journey to join a n exciting Company and be part of our success story to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Here we offer you and exciting and dynamic work environment and will equip you with the know-how that will stretch and enhance your career journey.
Manage the day-to-day financial activities of the organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
You areon a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
• Analyze the organization’s revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast it’s short, medium, and long-term cash flow position
• Evaluate and recommend investments and other financial instruments to meet these cash flow needs.
• Advise management on financial matters and the impact of laws and regulations on the organization.
• Provide expertise and advice to managers to help them develop budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
• Present financial findings and recommendations to top executives.
• Prepare financial reports. Reports may include auditor and financial analyst reports; profit and loss, balance sheets; and regulatory reports and filings.
• Ensure all tax returns, declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
• Select and manage relationships with consultants and advisors to ensure the satisfactory standards of service.
• Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop financial staff.
To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
• A degree in the related job field.
• At least 3 to 5 years of working exposure or experience in a similar role.
• Willing to relocate to the job location.
When you send us your resume and personal details, it is deemed you have provided your consent to us retaining your information in our talent recruitment database. All information provided will only used for the recruitment process. RGE will only collect, use, process or disclose personal information where and when allowed to under applicable laws.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We endeavour to respond to every applicant. However, if you do not receive a response from us within 60 days, please consider your application for this position unsuccessful. We may contact you in the future for any opportunities that match your qualifications and experience.
Thank you for considering a career with RGE.