Manager–Corporate Communication Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at NADEC
- Cooperate with senior management for the development and efficient execution of internal communication activities (events, news sharing, announcements, etc.), in order to enhance the promotion of company’s mission, vision and values as well as to communicate to all employees key company decisions.
- Provide expertise in preparing and delivering messages to external parties, especially to local and international media, ensuring that proper and reliable information is being communicated.
- Organize various press conferences as required and generate press release material to ensure efficient communication of all achievements, news and project developments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media networks and publishing houses to ensure smooth, efficient management of media-related and corporate communication activities.
- Adequately prepare and support communications on emerging issues that impact company’s reputation and operations.
- Manage the corporate identity by sharing interesting business facts, business activity, corporate social responsibility projects etc. to expose different company aspects.
- Ensure that the company is responding to all customer requests and questions in a consistent way and with reliable information, ensure a proper image for company on social media.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing key performance indicators such as website visits, social media followers, and post engagement.
- Analyze and report the impact of digital activities on brand awareness through defining the ROI of social media campaigns by identifying the number of audience target through social media platforms.
- Monitor the engagement of social media influencers and ensure that their content is consistent and aligned with corporate and business objectives.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints in order to enhance social media experience and attract more audience.
- Develop the public relations strategy in alignment with the external and internal directives to ensure all the societal opportunities concerning public relations are evaluated and utilized to ensure NADEC public relations strategy is delivered as per the agreed plan.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with community representatives, investors, consumers, employees, and public interest groups and ensure a fast response to their requests.
- Direct and manage all sorts of events for NADEC (project launching, business lunch, partnership launching, etc.) in coordination with respective stakeholders.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Food & Beverage Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Communication, Public Relations or any related field.
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Food & Beverage Production