Manager Cardiovascular Diagnostics Jobs in Abu Dhabi Emirate at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Title: Manager Cardiovascular Diagnostics
Company: Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi Emirate
This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and activities of the cardio diagnostics department.
Manage the cardiovascular diagnostic department to ensure delivery of high-quality patient care.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Manage the cardiovascular diagnostic department and oversee all staff to ensure high-quality patient care.
– Manage diagnostic equipment, ensuring that it is properly maintained and functioning correctly.
– Coordinate patient schedules and ensure that patients are properly prepared for diagnostic procedures.
– Manage clinical schedules and individual performance to ensure optimal productivity across the echo, vascular and heart rhythm teams.
– Supervise staff, ensuring that they are properly trained and qualified to perform their duties.
– Collaborate with physicians and other professionals to ensure accurate diagnosis.
– Develops business cases for service growth.
– Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and maintain accurate records.
– Monitors and enforces CCAD standard operating policies and procedures.
– Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective operation of the department.
– Communicates with other departments to ensure understanding and compliance with policies and procedures related to accreditation.
– Manages personnel issues and coordinates recruitment efforts.
– Develops new and effective ways of organizing systems to maximize the department’s resources.
– Coordinates efficient patient flow through the department.
– Functions as a technical resource and advisor on procedural techniques.
– Oversees the design, implementation and evaluation of existing or proposed modalities.
– Assists with the development of operating and capital budgets for the department.
– Coordinates the inventory and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
– Oversees training and continuing education on new equipment and technology.
– Assists with research projects and studies as needed.
– Any other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Graduation from accredited Cardiovascular program, or Allied Health specialized program in Cardiovascular Technology (minimum two (2) year curriculum), is required.
Graduation from an approved Cardiovascular Technology of Clinical Physiology (cardiology) program leading to a degree of at least three (3) years diploma or a three (3) year diploma in Radiography is preferred.
Minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience (Cath lab, Vascular, Echocardiography, ECG Technologist) is required.
Health care industry experience is preferred.
and/or supervisory experience is preferred.
Certification and Licensure
Current national license is required.
BLS is required.
ACLS is recommended.
Registration with cardiovascular credentialing international, the American registry of diagnostic medical sonographers, UK registration council for clinical physiologists, the Canadian association of cardiopulmonary technologists, or equivalent, is required.
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of anatomy and physiology related to the cardiac system.
Ability to function in a variety of medical situations to meet changing priorities.
Ability to direct the work of others and achieve productivity targets.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to speak and write in English is required.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Ability to speak and write…