Maintenance Technician/Pacman Jobs in UAE at ARAM ENTERPRISES INC.
Title: Maintenance Technician/Pacman
Company: ARAM ENTERPRISES INC.
Type: Full Time
Category: Maintenance/Cleaning, Manufacturing
Position: Maintenance Technician ( Pacman)
To carry out all scheduled preventative maintenance as per the company procedures, and undertake corrective maintenance as and when required to do so by Maintenance Manager /Production Management.
· Responsible for maintenance of all machines and ensure their smooth running.
· Setting of machines in case of trouble shooting during the job.
· Responsible for buying of machine parts in case of breakdown.
· Responsible for keeping the production floor and the outside areas well lit.
· Communicating with all supervisors for maintenance schedule and maintenance requirements.
· Keeping the spare parts inventory.
· Perform daily, weekly, monthly & regular preventive maintenance and trouble shoot press problems.
· Ensures un-interrupted operation of machinery by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
· Troubleshoot machines and mechanical/electrical equipment to diagnose source of problem.
Perform repairs and upgrades with hand tools and/or power tools using safe work practices.
· Document maintenance activities and equipment repairs.
· Conduct housekeeping activities in work area.
· Perform other tasks as needed.
· Should be efficient, focused, alert and eager.
· Must have an open mind and be willing to take on any task given.
· Should be a go-getter and willing to put in the effort.
· Should have sound technical knowledge of printing machinery and equipments.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience Required
· Required Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical engineering/ (Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation)
· Thorough knowledge of applicable machines utilized within the department
· Knowledge of basic printing technologies and processes
· Ability to read and interpret blue prints
· To determine if machines need repairs or spare parts have to be changed in order to run them smoothly
Functional Competencies Required
· Should have working knowledge of equipment, and ability to interpret simple to complex blueprints.
· Should have preventative maintenance and repair skills.
· Capable of identifying the source of the problem in hand and troubleshooting the machines accordingly.
please send your resume COE passport copy to (Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below)/09178824591/ 09988425119