Logistics Operations Planning Supervisor Job in South Jeddah, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Al Nahdi Medical Co
Main Job Purpose:
Develop & maintain plans designed to maximize operational efficiency through reducing order cycle time & optimizing productivities whilst developing & monitoring daily operational plans.
Master File Management:
- Responsible for ensuring Supply Chain Master File governance by ensuring that all systematic workflows are followed & applied as per process authority matrix.
- Responsible for determining item attributes essential to run the DC by analyzing operational flows & review the feedbacks of all stakeholders.
- Responsible for establishing, managing & maintaining DC Master File required ensuring max. efficiency at all operational processes inside DC by analyzing ALL logistics processes, direct requirements & feedbacks from Operations team & building up logics to embed into WMS to direct processes automatically to ensure seamless operations at all levels.
Operations Forecast & Production Plan:
- Develop and communicate the operational forecast and replenishment plan (on SKU & Process levels) through the application of DIM inputs (if any) and the analysis of the actual historical demand to ensure presentable forecasted plan which is the base for calculating the manpower plans, Schedules & activities.
- Analyze and update DC’s operational parameters based on the review of the reports generated by Logistics Planners through the analysis of many factors (historical and forecasted demand, Picking productivity, Outbound productivity, Delivery lead times,…etc) to ensure operations readiness, resources availability, distribution center capacity and delivery on time target.
- Conducts daily operational meetings with DC operations & distribution teams in order to communicate analysis of different operations performances versus demand to set next day operational plans (Manpower Planning, Equipment & assets requirements, Cut Offs, required system flags, …etc)
- Responsible to manage, control & communicate Logistics Operations Dashboard to the concerned stakeholders.
· Identify the perfect delivery gaps, order cycle time, distribution center capacity & demand trends through the analysis of the system generated reports and communicate to the concerned stakeholders accordingly in order to implement the appropriate corrective action.
- Manage the performance of the assigned team through monitoring the KPIs achievement, coaching, following up any obstacles, provide performance feedback and conversations & develop action plans when needed to achievement of set objectives.
- Conducts daily Operations Review meetings at the DC to assure operational objectives are being met, keeping Logistics planners, DC supervisor and Team leaders informed of priorities.
- Manage the manpower of the assigned activities through coordinating the workload between tasks and planners in order to maintain an uninterrupted flow of work.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform.
- Job Location
- South Jeddah, Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Al Nahdi Medical Co
Company Location: South Jeddah, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing