Lifeguard Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Oaks
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
A lifeguard is responsible for the general supervision and safety of guests and team members at beach area and in the water by preventing and responding to emergencies. Lifeguards are superior swimmers who are able to give advice on water safety to guest and team members, conduct swift water rescues and control unruly behavior if necessary.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervises swimming activities at the beach/swimming pool area and ensures that policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed.
· Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the water.
· Rescues swimmers in danger of drowning.
· Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services
· Able to act quickly and appropriately to secure the safety of patrons in the event of an emergency
· Present professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintain a high standard of customer service.
· Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe practices and safety hazards; enforces and adheres to pool rules and regulations.
· Responsible for the availability and safekeeping of emergency equipment (rescue tubes, backboard, signs, and other equipment).
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
· Prepare and maintain appropriate activity reports.
· Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
· Able to follow routine verbal and written instruction.
UAE Certified Lifeguard/ License
Good Command in English
Minimum 2 years as a Lifeguard
Other languages is an advantage ( Arabic/ Russian/ Chinese)