Learning & Development Specialist Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Stantec
Title: Learning & Development Specialist
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach. Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose.
If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is currently looking to recruit a Learning & Development professional to join the HR team based in Dubai.
Some of the key job responsibilities of this role entail this following:
• Conducting a training needs analysis and developing a training plan for the region
• Assist in the development and execution of Talent Management programs to supports the operations strategy, ensuring a steady stream of the best and brightest
• Facilitate succession planning and development to meet the needs of employees and the business.
• Managing the mentorship program across the region
• Support the region in creating a culture of employee engagement and inspired leadership
• Focus on measuring the employee engagement of the business units and take actions necessary to improve it.
• Implement action plans based on the results of the global engagement survey
• Provide pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on employee relations, grievances, disciplinary and performance issues
• Monitor employee morale; support and coach line managers on the Company’s Disciplinary and Grievance Processes to promote fairness, consistency of approach and employee satisfaction and productivity
• Advise and support Line Managers on best practices of People Management, and related activities such as Performance Management, Learning and Development needs, and Employee relations
Learning & Development Specialist
If you have the following qualifications, we would love for you to be a part our diverse team:
• Degree from a reputable University
• Professional accreditation (CIPD, SHRM, CHRP etc.)
• Maximum 5 years’ experience in a similar level role in the GCC
• The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail
• A customer-focused approach, possessing impressive communication skills and the capabilities to meet tight deadlines
Arabic is a plus
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients’ challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have…