Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt Consultant Jobs in Abu Dhabi Emirate at Ali & Sons Holding LLC
Title: Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt Consultant
Company: Ali & Sons Holding LLC
Location: Abu Dhabi Emirate
Ali & Sons Holdingis a diversified conglomerate established in 1979 and has a strong presence in the automotive, car rental, commercial, oil & gas, retail, construction, property management, hospitality, manufacturing, marine engineering, and information technology industries.
At Ali & Sons, our people are at the center of everything we do. They are engaged, curious and are driven to excellence by a supportive and collaborative environment that recognizes hard work and rewards top talent.
If you are someone who loves a challenge that requires you to innovate and learn new things every day, read on.
Position : Lean Six Sigma Consultant – Green Belt
To support the implementation and roll-out of the organization’s digitalization strategy by directly leading business process improvement projects that deliver tangible value, drive change and prepare the organization for growth and competitiveness.
Job Responsibilities: –
A) Business Process Analysis:
· Support the internal process library through mapping & analysis of the current processes to understand and identify opportunities and challenges.
· Review existing departmental processes to ensure efficiency and service quality while adhering to policies and procedures.
· Develop a deep understanding of business processes and systems to drive optimization efficiencies and innovative solutions for digital transformation.
· Provide recommendations to management on changes necessary to improve efficiency and quality and bring process standardization and consistency throughout the organization.
· Support delivery of process optimization, conduct data collection and quantitative analysis, automation opportunity identification and prioritization, and develop recommendations. Analyze current state processes to develop and propose future state improvements.
· Collaborate with stakeholders from all levels within the organization to understand current business processes, document processes, recommend improvements for those processes, and identify metrics to measure adherence to the established processes.
· Provides analytical support and business process reviews. Work closely with business units to support process development and refinement and ensure proper review and update cycles for documentation.
B) Lean Six Sigma (LSS) / Continuous Improvement (CI) Projects:
· Own, lead, and execute LSS / CI projects to drive process improvement projects, with a proficient understanding of Lean Six Sigma, across the organization and deliver hard tangible savings to the organization.
· Participate in Digital Transformation projects to drive the implementation of technology based solutions to operational problems.
· Coordinate with process owners to ensure processes and operating procedures are updated. Collect feedback from stakeholders and provide feedback with the focus of continuous improvement opportunities.
· Conduct workshops and training on LSS (WB / YB) / CI process improvement frameworks for front line staff and middle-management across the organization to build problem solving capabilities.
· Manage projects, provide status reports and deadlines and complete reports as needed to ensure deadlines are met and deliver expected results on-time and within budget.
Related Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MBA/MS/Professional degree preferred.
LSS Green Belt certification is required (ASQ Certification preferred).
Must have 5+ years of continuous improvement experience …