Leader for Forensic Services Job at Michael Page
The Forensics Leader will be responsible for
• Running client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing the forensic investigation projects
• Working collaboratively with the firm’s leadership to build a strategy to growth the forensics service line including business development.
• Developing a dedicated forensics team in UAE and KSA as well as leveraging from the Risk Advisory Team
The successful candidate for this role should have
• Over 10-15 years of relevant Forensic Investigations experience
• Have a solid background in carrying out forensic investigations
• CFE holder
• Preferably a chartered accountant
• Collaborative, entrepreneurial, pragmatic and a solid commercial mindset to build the service line within UAE and KSA
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Michael Page
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.