Lead Technical Safety & Environmental Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Swisslinx AG
Title: Lead Technical Safety & Environmental Engineer
Company: Swisslinx AG
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Category: Science, Engineering
You are here: Home Lead Technical Safety & Environmental Engineer
Lead Technical Safety & Environmental Engineer
An International Operating Company with a growing regional portfolio are seeking a Lead Technical Safety & Environmental Engineer to be based in the UAE on a 2 year initial contract.
This position will be responsible for technical safety input across a portfolio of projects and will report to the HSE Director.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years international experience and a bachelor’s degree in an engineering subject.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working directly for an operating company (client).
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Ensure that technical safety deliverables are prepared in accordance with design intent, regulations and good engineering practice.
– Ensure that environmental and safety commitments in the Social Action Plans are delivered.
– Manage delivery of project environmental and social impact assessment.
– Review and coordinate input on HSE requirements and deliverables from stakeholders including operations and maintenance representatives.
– Reports to Project Managers on any critical issues affecting project delivery.
The world of recruitment is constantly evolving and digitisation has completely transformed a wide range of sectors.
The COVID-19 pandemic has completely changed how companies attract, recruit and retain new employees.