Lead Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at International Maritime Industries
Title: Lead Mechanical Engineer
Company: International Maritime Industries
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
About The Role:
International Maritime Indistries is looking for a Lead manage the mechanical and/or HVAC discipline in the assigned project(s) , also to oversee a team of mechanical designers while carrying out design engineering and 3D modelling
• Review of pump and motor curves and ventilation calculations.
• Guidance and review of the equipment specification and datasheet.
• Preparation of Design basis, Project specific specifications for EPC projects and other projects involving Basic /
Detail engineering. Feasibility studies and Tender document preparation.
• Material engineering which includes preparation of Purchase specifications, Purchase requisitions, Technical
bid analysis, Vendor document / drawing evaluation after order.
• Construction engineering activities including MTOs, shop drawings and job package preparation and issue.
• Co-ordination with Internal Departments, Clients & Inspection Agencies.
• Ensure that designs comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures.
• Progress monitoring and adherence to scheduled completion of engineering documents.
• Attend project review meetings.
• Responsible for change management and trend notifications.
• Monitor budget compliance of design deliverable production.
• Ensure Compliance to HSES policies and procedures as applicable.
• Activity planning, work assignment, work scheduling and monitoring. Inter disciplinary checks & co-ordination.
• Ensure Compliance with all applicable information security policies & procedures
• 10 + years in engineering department of any offshore rig building or ship building industry
Bachelor s degree in Mechanical engineering
Competencies & Skills:
• Sound knowledge of International codes & standards, Maritime regulations and class rules
• Exposure to AutoCAD and 3D design tools like AVEVA
• Exposure to equipment sizing and calculations in jack up rigs or ships.
• Demonstrated high order interpersonal skills and the ability to operate within a multinational environment.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and motivate others with regard to continuous improvement.
About Application Process
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Degree Certificate
IMI1111 – Lead Mechanical Engineer maritime