L&D Specialist Jobs in Abu Dhabi at Property Shop Investment
Title: L&D Specialist
Company: Property Shop Investment
Location: Abu Dhabi
· Developing, designing, and delivering creative, infographic and visually appealing Training & Development material & assessments in line with PSI’s standards, values and vision.
· L&D materials including: Real Estate Career development trainings, new-hire onboarding orientations, Real Estate Market Overview, department trainings & development, leadership development programs, and other learning programs as directed;
· Conduct verbal trainings/communications/interactions with all levels of employees including new-hire candidates, remote staff and existing PSI staff to build engagement and motivation;
· Devise and conduct induction training programs for all new hires; ensure content is reviewed and updated from time to time in line with PSI’s business requirements;
· Prepare content for pre-onboarding assessments of selected candidates, analyze and collate results for review and further action;
· Facilitate implementation of training programs rolled out through PSI academy;
· Perform weekly staff engagement learning workshops to increase staff engagement with the learning program
· Coordinate the administration of all planned and adhoc training interventions in-house;
· Ensure L&D Department policies and SOPs compliance to streamline L&D systems and processes at PSI;
· Research key trends in L&D and recommend effective solutions to Business Development Manager to enhance PSI’s L&D portfolio;
· Use digital tools to administer innovative and digitalized learning solutions through Talent Learning Management System (LMS) & handle the communication with LMS assigned Account Manager;
· Interface with external training service providers for training delivery, as and when required;
· Manage and update accurate training records of all staff trainings conducted;
· Administer engagement surveys to collate feedback from employees on L&D initiatives introduced, and compile reports to analyse overall effectiveness of interventions with recommended action plans.
Minimum of 1 year experience as an L&D specialist/facilitator within a large organization.
An enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude eager and fast learner with a keen and open mind to learning.
Collaborative communicator with excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse workforce.
Creative & analytical thinker: ability to develop visually appealing training materials (infographic presentations, workflows, department process, graphs etc.)
Analytical skills with proven experience in developing, analyzing, and interpreting reports and conducting market research.
Excellent speaker with demonstrated ease in delivering presentations on a large scale.
Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS) and platforms, MS office applications, especially MS PowerPoint and Excel.
Familiarity with e-learning platforms and assessment methods.
Bilingual in Arabic & English.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED6,000.00 – AED9,000.00 per month