Laboratory Specialist Lab Job in Al Kuwait, Kuwait at Confidential Company
Brief Company Information:
- This company is a medical industry that are specialized in medical equipments and consumables.
- The representative is ethically responsible for the Medical Promotion. He/She is accountable for achieving the sales for his/her territory as approved in the territory business plan to targeted physicians both in the institutional and private sectors.
Job Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Arranges appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments.
- Increases sales and market share of Eva Pharma Products (according to the Line) through effective territory management and sales execution.
- Follows up with various pharmaceutical sales channels.
- Develops and implements plans (e.g., territory, account and call) that include goals, action plans, time frames and resources.
- Establishes strong relationships with a broad base of health care constituents (e.g. physicians, private hospitals, pharmacies, teaching hospitals, targeted community hospitals, and community offices, etc.) through one-on-one sales presentations, group discussions and medical meeting exhibits.
- Develops and implements creative strategies in key accounts and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Maintains daily a sound reporting system to ensure the optimum communication of all information concerning physicians, hospitals and pharmacies to his/her District Manager.
- Manages allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- As assigned, make calls on retail pharmacies and other special customers.
- Keeps detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management
- Regularly attends company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Adheres to all corporate compliance policies and guidelines
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Medical & Healthcare Equipment
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Job Category: Medical & Healthcare Equipment