KYC Onboarding Officer Job at Inspire Selection
A Bank based in DIFC is recruiting for a middle office role to assist with client onboarding, KYC and AML processes.
• Working as part of a small team you will be very thorough, efficient, highly professional and able to complete required duties with minimal supervision. You will work closely with the Chief Compliance Officer and Risk Officer to ensure new client onboarding, portfolio monitoring and transactional activity is in accordance with the regulations of DIFC, DFSA and UAE Central Bank.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Experience of working in a bank in the UAE in a similar role. Experience of working in the DIFC jurisdiction is preferable
• Excellent knowledge and experience of compliance processes, including anti-money laundering procedures, financial crime and risk.
• Previous experience of on boarding clients and ensuring all KYC information is complete.
• Familiar with AML processes, protocol and UAE guidelines.
• Previous experience and knowledge of GCC cross border jurisdictions is an advantage.
• Candidates must be organised, accurate, thorough, keen to learn and with a ‘can do’ mentality. Previous experience of working with an international Bank is a plus.
• Candidates must be completely fluent in English and Arabic (written, spoken and reading) and have excellent Microsoft Office skills. (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• 10-12,000 AED per month + flight allowance + medical insurance for self.
Company: Inspire Selection
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Inspire Selection
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.