KSA National Receptionist for a Multinational Professional Services Firm Job at RecruitME
– To operate switchboard and handle reception area activities.
– Serves as the first point of contract with the firm and the office for visitors and callers.
– Handle all internal and external inquiries and carry out administrative activities of the front office.
– Operate the switchboard
– Screen and route incoming telephone calls, take messages, and answer incoming queries
– Greet visitors, sign in and out on guest register
– Receive deliveries and coordinate outside delivery/courier services
– Answer queries from visitors and callers, and refer them to the appropriate person
– Receive and send faxes
– Ensure mail and faxes are distributed to the appropriate person accurately and in a timely manner
– Update phone records, including issuing of extension numbers
– Provide conference call booking information to staff
– Administrate procedures for new hires i.e. issue security key, specify phone extension
– Book meeting rooms and maintain tidiness
– Other administrative duties as required
– General maintenance of the reception area
– Work towards being a high quality internal service provider and to ensure that all administrative support requirements are being met
– Handle issues arising around security, maintenance, and office supplies
– Act in accordance with regulations
– High school certificate (equivalent) of higher
– Must possess a minimum of one year experience in front desk or receptionist role
– Basic PC skills on excel and word
– Basic keyword skills (at least 25 wpm)
– Strong organizational skills
– Excellent oral English and Arabic communication and interpersonal skills
– Must possess a professional telephone manner
– Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
– Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
– Demonstrated team player
– Must possess a warm, friendly and professional demeanour
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.