Kids Club Manager PRE Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Title: Kids Club Manager PRE
Company: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Hospitality/Catering, Management
Position: Kids Club Manager PREOPENING
***** Due to the current VISA RESTRICTIONS only candidates from within the UAE with a current UAE Residence Visa can be considered for this vacancy *****
A Kids Club Manager is responsible for Kids Club operations, team management, and training to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience while helping to achieve annual revenue targets.
What will I be doing?
As Kids Club Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Kids Club operations, team management, and training to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience. A Kids Club Manager will also be required to help achieve revenue targets and manage customer feedback. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Manage Kids Club operations
• Managing team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
• Assist with the recruiting, managing, training and development of the team
• Being able to meet revenue targets and overall department annual budget
• Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
• Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
• Liaise with other hotel departments
• Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
What are we looking for?
A Kids Club Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Supervisory experience within the leisure sector
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent grooming standards
• Willingness to develop team members and self
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Passion for Customer Service and ability to close a sale
• Relevant Fitness and pool qualifications
• Ability to meet financial targets
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Type of Job: fulltime
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Work Day: Full Time
Employment type: Permanent Job
Minimal experience: No experience