Key Account Manager Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Radisson Hotel Group
Title: Key Account Manager
Company: Radisson Hotel Group
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Sales, Business
Position: Key Account Manager, Africa Based
LOCATION: KENYA OR NIGERIA
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Desirable University or Tertiary qualification.
• 3 Years’ experience as a Sales Manager and inKey Account Management.
• 4 Years’ experience in the Hotel Industry.
• Fluent in English.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
• Strategically drives total profitable revenueand market share growth for the assigned Hotels and segments.
• Negotiating Group Business and coordinating theexecution of Group Business with all Hotels within the region in accordancewith the Sales Business Plan.
• The job incumbent should be active, proactive,analyzing, and achieving results in every respect.
• All work will be in line with the region’sguidelines, Business plan, The Radisson Hotel Group corporate guidelines andservice concepts.
• To support and work alongside the RegionalDirector of Sales, Hotel Director of sales and other Sales teams of designatedareas to drive strategic commercial activity.
• Drive performance and market share.
• Represent Radisson Hotel Group at meetings asrequested.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Achieves budgeted goals by executing salesactivities within the assigned market segments.
• Assists in the development of annual salestargets.
• Assist the Regional Director of Sales withmonthly reporting.
• Ensures own function operates within costparameters.
• Maintains effective correspondence betweenclients, Hotels, ASO etc.
• Meets budgeted sales and profit margins for bothgroup business and Individual business by soliciting, selling and confirmingbusiness as required.
• Develops data and recommends programs to meetclient’s needs.
• Prepares proposals with the Regional Director ofSales to maximize profit.
• Use sales calls to solicit existing and newclients.
• Coordinates activities related to business onthe books with Hotels within the Region.
• Ensures maximum occupancies by performing followup contact with Hotels within the Region.
• Increases sales volumes and profitability byassisting in developing and executing projects for assigned market segments.
Sales Strategy and Delivery
• Conducts regular meetings with the RegionalDirector of Sales to set objectives and to ensure that action plans are inplace for the Region or designated area/market segment.
• Identifies new business opportunities orstrategies and shares with the regional Director of Sales.
• Create and drive new sales plans when applicablewithin market segment.
• Achieves overall Sales targets for specificmarket segments.
• Implements strategies to facilitate marketpenetration for increased national and international production to meet increasingdemands reflecting in the change and growth of the Company.
• Conducts client inspections to secure businessor confirm new business.
• Increases sales volumes and profitability byformulating and executing projects for all market segments for the Region.
• Reviews market analysis to determine clientneeds, occupancy potential, desired and competitive rates etc.
• Drive and maintain overall sales to gain newbusiness development opportunities and monitor completion of pro-active salesactivities and projects.
Role & Responsibilities
• Account Management of own assigned accounts –both existing and new.
• Drive all revenue (transient and M&E) andmarket share growth for the Region through the focus on a…