Junior Estimator Job at Alumil Middle East
Objectives: The role is responsible for preparing complete estimates for assigned project(s) of medium size and complexity either directly or through subordinate personnel by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
• Analyze drawing, specifications and documents to prepare comprehensive cost estimates
• Handling inquiry – follow up on missing information, documents & clarifications
• Checking window schedule, BOQ and section details
• Prepare Preliminary Structural and Thermal calculation as per project requirements
• Select & finalize the systems, typologies & profiles
• Prepare Material Take Off and pricing parameters sheet with quotation
• Finalize and submit quotations and technical submittals
• Submit company prequalification – brochure, projects list, company documents etc
• Material submittal – sample board (profiles, accessories and hardware)
• Prepare final position drawings & quantities as per approved shop drawings
Reporting to: Sales Support Manager
Duration: Permanent Position
Desired start date: Immediately
Probation: 6 months
Working Hours: Sun-Thu, 9am-6pm
• Graduate degree in Engineering (mechanical/industrial/civil/architectural engineer)
• At least 2-5 years’ experience as Estimator (junior level) in aluminium façade systems or aluminium & glass fabrication industry
• Technical understanding of aluminium systems – design, fabrication & installation
• Excellent communication skills and expertise in MS Office
• Young, energetic, activity oriented, goal driven, self motivated, willing to be trained!
• Knowledge & experience in facade design, aluminium windows & accessories, aluminium doors & accessories, curtain walls, shading systems (Pergolas), railings & fences, office glass partitions.
Company: Alumil Middle East
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Alumil Middle East
Over 30 years of designing high-quality aluminium products, ALUMIL is one of the largest and most trusted names in home windows and patio doors.