Junior Architect / Design Job in Amman, Jordan at REMANAG
We’re seeking a Junior Architect who can work as a team member, able to create new ideas both in collaboration and independently and feels comfortable growing in a fast-paced environment. The Junior architect will work on projects in all design phases and will design drawing plans, create renderings, build presentations and working models.
Candidates must be proficient in Revit software and have strong technical skills.
The Junior Architect will be based in the Amman office and reports directly to the Team Leader or Associate of the current project and ultimately to the Partner in charge.
- Design and documentation across all project stages.
- High-level of detailing required.
- Work as part of a creative team and coordinate with all departments.
- Collaborate on design projects from conceptual design through design development to construction
- Develop design drawings and schedules.
- Site analysis and project research as assigned.
- Develop construction documents from approved client schematic designs.
- Develop the scope of work for the civil and structural construction Contracts.
- Provide technical support during the bidding process and construction.
- Work with consultants, contractors, and fabricators to ensure overall project objectives are met.
- Research materials and assemblies for appropriate incorporation into design and construction drawings as directed by a supervisor.
- Research and apply applicable building codes.
- Coordinate as needed with engineering disciplines.
- Assist with permitting process and RFI submittals.
- Preparation of project graphics and illustrations.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company Location: Amman, Jordan
Job Category: Real Estate