Junior Accountant – Ford Alghanim Job in Kuwait at Alghanim Industries
To effectively carry out duties assigned in a timely, accurate manner.
Duties assigned can include any of the following responsibilities
- Receivables accounting
- Payables accounting and cash management
- General Ledger accounting
- To handle any of the above responsibilities reporting to the Accounts Supervisor
- To be an effective team player and contribute to the timely delivery of accurate accounting information.
- To maintain compliance with company policies in the area assigned, proactively seeking to solve issues faced.
- To ensure accurate and timely recording of transactions in the company financial ledgers.
Skills, knowledge & experience required
- Must have graduated in Accounting/Commerce and display good relevant accounting knowledge.
- 0-1 years of work experience in general accounting role
- Knowledge of MS Office solutions (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills in English, (arabic an advantage)– Verbal & Written
- Must be reliable and dedicated and flexibility to work additional hours as business requirements dictate.
- Willingness to accept additional assignments.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Fresh Graduate
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0 Max: 2
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Max: 30
Company: Alghanim Industries
Company Location: Kuwait
Job Category: Automotive Dealership & Distributor