Journalism Intern Job in Dubai, UAE at Quest Search & Selection
Quest is working with a top Digital Publishing company and they seek new graduates or undergraduates to work as Journalism Interns for a fixed term of 3 months. The role is based in Dubai and reports on the UK retail sector and other B2B / business to business news.
As a Journalism Intern you will develop your skills in fulfilling the following duties:
– Write news articles / content for assigned industry
– Generate ideas for future content/stories/features for the target market
– Work closely with other team members to deliver written new content on time
– Edit / proofread articles to ensure message is clear and aligned with company standards
– Keep abreast on developments by attending relevant networking events, studying papers, etc.
– Comply with industry and ethical guidelines
Desirable skills and background:
– Majoring in Journalism or related field
– Internship experience as a Content Writer / Journalist / Reporter will be advantageous
– Proficiency in MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases
– Excellent writing and editing skills
– Able to comply with strict deadlines and fast-check information
– Able to work in the Downtown, Dubai area.
This internship will allow you to develop and build on your existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience while you work in a positive, fun and fast-paced environment. To apply, please get your CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
journalist, content writer, writer
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Writing and Journalism
- Employment Type
- Temporary Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
Company: Quest Search & Selection
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Journalism