Java Developer/eTrading Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Morgan Stanley
Title: Java Developer/eTrading
Company: Morgan Stanley
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Software Development
Position: Java Developer (eTrading)
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
– To work with some of the best professionals in the business – for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
– State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
– Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
– Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
– An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
– be responsible for development of systems that serves to the European Government Bond automated trading desk
– understand non-trivial pricing strategies, improve existing code or implement from scratch to address BU needs, always keep performance and stability in mind
– engage with business partners, collaborate with developer and tester colleagues from different locations
– continuously monitor the systems we build and help with ideas to improve them #LI-AS1
– Core Java development and testing frameworks Junit, Mockito
– Git version control
– Analytical thinking, good problem solving and communication skills
– Interest for financial markets
You might also have:
– Python, Shell script, SQL, Gradle
– Jenkins, Jira
– Previous experience working in agile and global teams
The team is located in London and Budapest with 8 members. Together we are developing algorithmic inquiry and contribution pricing applications.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact.