IT Systems Administrator Job in An Nahdah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at UNITED MOTORS COMPANY
Target Location ( Riyadh & Jeddah ).
The role of the individual is to manage the instances of the cloud infrastructure services and multiple cloud servers. The professional also leads, oversees and maintains, multiuser computing environment as per the requirements of the organization. The individual in this position must have strong technical knowledge of Azure, O365, virtual machines (IaaS, and Software as a Service (SaaS).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical support and solutions related to implementation, configuration, and maintenance of Microsoft Directory Services (on Prem), Azure AD, O365 and other Microsoft services and Products.
- Engaging with other teams for deploying, operating and optimizing Azure AD Hybrid and Azure AD in the cloud.
- Solving problems or deploying Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure including Azure AD hybrid cloud deployments.
- Responsible for Architecting, implementing, or supporting Microsoft and other Infra-related products.
- Provides expertise and guidance in Azure migration and stabilization.
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific technical specialism, and provides expert advice regarding their application.
- Maintains the highest calibre of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights
- Contributes to the availability management process and its operation and performs defined availability management tasks. Analyses service and component availability, reliability, maintainability and serviceability.
- Ensures that services and components meet and continue to meet all of their agreed performance targets and service levels. Implements arrangements for disaster recovery and documents recovery procedures.
- Manages and maintains the service compliance of all IT and service assets in line with business and regulatory requirements involving knowledge of financial and technical processes, tools and techniques thereby ensuring asset controllers, infrastructure teams and the business co-ordinate and maximize value, maintain control and ensure any necessary legal compliance.
- Responds to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
- Responsible for off hours’ emergency support related issues.
- Perform all other tasks and duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors or Higher relevant qualification in Information Technology.
- Azure Certified/ MSCE/MCSD/MCITP or relevant System Software certified, CCNP, CCNA, ITIL Foundation and other relevant Technical certifications.
- Minimum years’ experience in Information Technology industry with hands-on experience on Microsoft Products and Services.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Process orientation and process optimizing role
- Convincing, assertive and able to make decisions
- Structured, analytical and results-oriented approach
- Leadership, Networking, Change Management and Interpersonal skills
- Stress resistance, team orientation
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time Management, Planning & Organizing
- Arabic (fluent written and verbal) – Mandatory
- English (fluent written and verbal) – Advantageous
- Job Location
- An Nahdah, Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location
- Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia ; Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: UNITED MOTORS COMPANY
Company Location: An Nahdah, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Automotive Dealership & Distributor