IT Support Specialist Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
On behalf of a global client, we are seeking IT Support Specialists. Based in Riyadh and reporting to the Manager of Restaurant Maintenance & Support.
- Install, configure, and maintain information systems, networks, and associated hardware & software, in accordance with technical specifications, to ensure the new stores’ information systems function reliably
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention and redirect problems to appropriate resources.
- Responsible to deploy upcoming technologies as required and upgrade systems whenever required.
- Responsible to keep store IT devices orientation and systems as per provided standards.
- Make mandatory periodic visits to assigned stores or whenever required to keep devices in accumulated condition.
- Make requests and escalation to supervisor in case of hardware replacement and vendor support.
- Ensure that the store systems are fully protected by making sure that stores have required antivirus, patches, and scans.
- Communicate with system users; and investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve IT-related problems so that user problems are resolved quickly and satisfactorily.
- Configure and resolves issues with hardware, conduct minor repairs where possible, and coordinate with hardware vendors and follow-up as required to coordinate maintenance servicing
- Connect and configure phones, fax, and the internet to provide connectivity for end-users.
- Respond to user’s technical questions regarding new stores’ IT systems.
- Produce system and hardware update reports to the Senior Store Support on a periodic basis.
- Inform superior or relevant personnel if store mishandle IT devices to protect company asset and to have necessary action
- Ensure approved processes/guidelines are followed during the day to day work at all level
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant; Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 23 Max: 27
Information Technology And Computer Science
Company: Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant; Retail & Wholesale