IT Support Specialist Job in Al Andalus, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Hadya Abdul Latif Jameel Co. Ltd
- Budgets and Plans: Contribute to the IT section budget preparation and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified.
- Policies, Systems, Processes, & Procedures: Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Day- to-day Operations: provide support to the day-to-day operations of IT to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures.
· Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely or site visit.· Follow up with user to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting· Installation of business application, configure a Network printer and restore a data.· Install and maintaining authorized software to laptops and desktops· Backup data and reset workstation/laptop and check for the latest updates.· Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements· Upgrade all wireless access point to latest firmware· Making of Cat6 network cables were necessary · Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs.· Configure and maintain Antivirus, AutoCAD, and CCTV NVR/DVR.· Configure and maintain Network Printers.· Configure and maintain wireless Access point with same SSID.· Configure and monitor Wireless Access Point frequency to avoid overlap.· Configure, Troubleshoot and maintain configuring IP phones. · IP telephone Administration and Maintenance.· Creating PR for IT hardware/software.· Follow-up with vendors and procurement dept. to expedite pending PR’s · Ensuring all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained.
- Continuous Improvement: Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Reporting: Prepare reports timely and accurately to meet HALJ and IT department requirements, policies and standards.
- Health, Safety, & Environment: Monitor the adherence to all relevant safety and environmental management procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Related Assignments: Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
- Job Location
- Al Andalus, Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Real Estate; Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Support Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Hadya Abdul Latif Jameel Co. Ltd
Company Location: Al Andalus, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Real Estate; Business Support Services