IT Support Specialist Job in Qatar at ALIF STORES
IT Support Specialist will be in charge of all hardware, software, and network problem. Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for users in person, or via telephone or electronically.
- Provide PC, Laptops and server support, new hire systems setups, desktop/laptop software evaluations and upgrades.
- Answer queries of employees, visitors, and clients regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Refer hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Request Quotation for new devices including negotiation, delivery and installation. Own the hardware and software inventory, licenses and passwords.
- Local servers backup and retention of data as requested. Anti virus updates and virus cleaning, installation, upgrade, and maintenance.
- Finger prints and attendance system administration. Add/remove new finger prints, update the reports, keep the database integrity accurate and secure.
- Manage Mailing system, Add/Remove/Update employee profiles. Monitor Local area network and responds to alerts.
- Provide any help to the system administrator either locally or remotely to perform specific task with high priority. Prepare evaluations for software or hardware and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Bookshop & Consumer Media
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: ALIF STORES
Company Location: Qatar
Job Category: Bookshop & Consumer Media