IT Support Engineer Job in Doha, Qatar at Confidential Company
- Identifying, controlling and storing any information deemed to be pertinent to the services provided that is not available by other means.
- Monitoring publicity regarding the knowledge information to ensure that information is not duplicated and is recognized as a central source of information etc.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of hardware and software currently in use.
- Input and continual service improvement of build, test, release, deploy assets, and configuration management processes.
- Report daily activities to direct supervisor and execute corresponding actions to ensure workflow is followed as per guidance.
- Follow HSSE measures and practices to operate in a safe manner and in compliance with HSSE governmental laws and regulations
Conduct other related duties and responsibilities as requested
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Media Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Computer And Systems Engineering , Information Technology
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Media Production