IT Support Job at EduReach Education
EduReach is seeking to appoint an outstanding IT Administrator. This is an exciting career opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team which will deliver upcoming projects in Muscat.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]
The IT Support will work under the direction of the Head of IT and provide first line support to all teaching and non-teaching staff supporting the maintenance and use of all types of devices as well as interactive whiteboards, printers and other computing / audio visual equipment. The IT Support will also support the Head of IT in the efficient and effective running of the network.
• Provide user support to pupils and staff.
• Resolve IT problems reported by staff and keeping staff informed of progress with solutions.
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems.
• Arrange warranty hardware repairs.
• Set up and install software onto desktops, laptops and tablets.
• Provide basic IT support for all devices (e.g. tablets,).
• Supply new documentation and to update existing documentation as necessary.
• Maintain printers & photocopiers/replace toner cartridges.
• Survey IT equipment and infrastructure, logging faults where necessary.
• Set up laptop carts for lessons.
• Ensure that all end-user equipment is accounted for and set to charge.
• Undertake additional responsibilities subject to the needs of the company.
• Educated to degree level and having Bachelor’s in computer science would be an advantage.
• MCSE, CCNA and other relevant certifications to manage our network.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 3 years of relevant experience with IT hardware and software.
• A knowledge and understanding of education are desirable but not essential.
• An active, approachable and engaging presence for all staff, students and parents.
• Good English language skills and a willingness to learn more.
Proven high level skills in the following areas:
• Communication and literacy.
• Relationship management.
• Personal organisation and time management: an ability to prioritise, to work flexibly, to work to tight deadlines, to complete tasks.
Company: EduReach Education
Company Location: Muscat, Oman
About EduReach Education
EduReach is a leading international school owner and operator with a portfolio across seven countries and three continents.