IT Sales Account Manager Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Visions International
– Keeping informed on technical product specifications and functionalities.
– Developing a sales strategy and setting sales targets.
– Consulting with IT developers and management on product offerings.
– Identifying marketing opportunities and developing sales leads.
– Assessing potential clients’ IT needs and recommending products.
– Preparing and delivering sales pitches and product demonstrations.
– Negotiating sales and service renewal contracts, as well as discounts and warranties.
– Initiating after-sales technical support based on client requirements and feedback.
– Tracking sales targets and documenting sales performance metrics.
– Ensuring competitiveness by analyzing and researching industry trends.
– Advanced knowledge of marketing and sales strategies.
– Ability to explain and demonstrate IT product specifications and functionalities.
– Advanced proficiency in IT industry terminology and jargon.
– Ability to liaise with management and IT developers about sales strategies.
– Exceptional ability in negotiating sales deals, contracts, and service agreements.
– Ability to evaluate client feedback and provide after-sales service.
– In-depth knowledge of consumer behavior, as well as industry trends and innovation.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
Company: Visions International
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Other Business Support Services