IT Project Manager Job in Mohandessin, Cairo, Egypt at INFORT Egypt
• Take full ownership of projects throughout their life-cycle from the receiving date of customer purchase order until procurement closure.
• Conduct kickoff meeting at customer site to introduce stakeholders, present project management methodology along with risk and change management processes followed, explain communication management plan, and discuss high level scope, assumptions, constraints, milestones and deliverables.
• Develop all the necessary plans to deliver projects in timely fashion, within allocated cost and within committed quality.
• Create, obtain approval on, monitor and control, and maintain project schedule.
• Deliver and obtain customer approval on project scope statement and ensure that project is running according to scope baseline.
• Deliver detailed status/progress reports, conduct project status review meetings and steering committees according to communication matrix.
• Acquire and direct resources to execute activities within time, budget and quality constraints.
• Ensure effective and efficient communication among stakeholders.
• Identify, assess/analyze and, monitor and control risks and plan risk responses.
• Resolve issues and conflict.
• Apply change management process whenever a corrective or preventive action or a defect repair is needed.
• Conduct variance analysis to identify any deviations.
• Signoff project once fully delivered and handover to support.
• Conduct project team assessment and project performance appraisal.
• Set project management department objectives and develop strategies for achieving them ensuring consistency with the company’s strategic objectives
• Develop an internal communication strategy for effective and efficient communication with all company functions and level.
• Identify project management department requirements/needs to lead project in an effective and efficient manner.
• Manage, mentor and coach the project management team.
• Participate in continuous process improvement, in addition to template development Contribute to the preparation of project management related documents in the pre-contracting phase.
Company: INFORT Egypt
Company Location: Mohandessin, Cairo, Egypt
Job Category: Installation & Technical Services