IT Operations Assistant (SCOPE), SC5 Job in Khartoum, Sudan at World Food Programme
The position is for purpose of providing technical support for the planning and implementation of, beneficiary registrations and distributions end-to-end through Digital Assistance Services (DAS). Provision of Digital Assistance Services will include not only WFP corporate services but also other solutions including interactions with other agencies like UNHCR.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
Under the overall supervision of the head of IT Operations in Khartoum and head of IT Units in the Area Officse or Sub offices, the IT Solution Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Monitor and operate the SCOPE Service Desk in order to receive service requests and address or escalate to appropriate staff.
- Support offices across the country for an efficient implementation of their programmes, leveraging the DAS platform and other solutions.
- Capacity building to ensure that the field has the capacity to implement DAS with minimal support from the country office
- Capacity building for cooperating partners to enable them to support in beneficiary registrations and distributions as needed.
- Assess cards and equipment requirements to ensure continuous provision to support operations
- Provide technical support to DAS operations
- Analyze requirements and plan support for implementation across the country with other stakeholders
- Participate in meetings with internal stakeholders and service providers to define needs and select appropriate partners for the execution of our DAS operations
- Work with field offices to prepare and execute DAS implement plans in coordination with all stakeholders.
- Gather data, analyze and produce compelling reports and dashboard to provide facts about implementations and inform strategic decisions on programmes.
- Perform other related duties as required
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of Secondary school education preferably supplemented by tertiary learning in Information Technology, computer science or any relevant field.
Experience: Four years of experience related to Information Technology assignments
Language: Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Job Location
- Khartoum, Sudan
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: World Food Programme
Company Location: Khartoum, Sudan
Job Category: Non-profit Organization