IT Administrator Jobs in Dubai at Gifts for Less General Trading LLC
Title: IT Administrator
Company: Gifts for Less General Trading LLC
Installation, upgrading, configuring, monitoring and maintaining of IT Equipment and Devices viz. Servers, PCs, POS Systems, Monitors, Printers, Scanners, MSRs, CCTV Systems, DVRs/NVRs, Biometric Systems, UPS, PA Systems, Telephones, Other Peripherals etc.
Installation, updating, upgrading, configuring, monitoring and maintaining of Operating Systems (Win Server 2018 and later, Win 10 and later) Application Software, Utility and Productivity Software, Firmware, Anti-Virus, Email Systems etc.
Installation, upgrading, configuring, monitoring and maintaining of Network Systems viz. Routers, Switches, Hubs, Firewalls, LANs, WANs, Cables and other network related devices.
Planning and implementing Preventive Maintenance Schedules of all IT related hardware, software and network (collectively called IT Infrastructure henceforth).
Performing server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
Planning and implementing all measures to safeguard IT Infrastructure and Data. Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
Planning and implementing Backup Activity Schedules of all IT Infrastructure. Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
Assessing present network serves, operating systems and security layer
Planning and implementing Training and Briefing Schedules to end-users about IT Infrastructure. Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
Planning and implementing User Creation, Assigning Access Rights, Access Control of IT Infrastructure.
Troubleshooting all IT Infrastructure. Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
Prioritizing and providing on-site or remote support as and when required in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
Assisting in procurement of best and economical IT Infrastructure. Recommending software and hardware solutions comprising of upgrades and new acquisitions.
Documenting processes, build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration. Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
Any other task assigned by the manager.
Eligibility and Requirements:
· Education: Minimum Diploma Level education in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar. Bachelor’s degree will be preferred.
Applicable professional certification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
· At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
· Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies especially in Server environment and large network.
· Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
· Experience with scripting and automation tools
· Experience in Fortinet Firewall and MS Dynamics will be great.
· Experience with or knowledge of operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching.
· Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Attention to Detail, Analytical Ability, Quantitative Skills, Cognitive Ability, Confidentiality, Deadline-Oriented, Initiative, Integrity, Interpersonal Skills, Methodical Approach, Planning and Organizing, Problem Analysis, Problem-Solving Skills, Self-motivation, Teamwork, Time Management.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED4,500.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
IT Administrator/System Administrator: 2 years (Required)
Managing Server Environment: 2 years (Required)
MS Dynamics NAV (Backend Configuration): 1 year (Preferred)
Fortinet Firewall (Configure and Troubleshooting): 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Required)
Willingness to travel: