Investment Performance Senior Analyst Job in India at Citi bank
The Performance Measurement Team is responsible for the quality and accuracy of client account performance visible to internal and external clients via the Private Banks’ online client applications as well as through various reporting mediums. The Performance team validates performance at several different levels including, total group, account, asset class, sub-asset class, and security level. The team also responds to any internal questions specific to a client’s performance and/or account to benchmark assignments.
The group works closely with the Banking and Product teams, Investment Counselors, Portfolio Managers, Operations, Technology, and other Global Client Reporting teams.
The Performance Reporting analyst will work to support the overall function of the NAM/LATAM Performance Team, which is part of the overall Client Reporting Group. The analyst will apply analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. The analyst will also work with other operations and technology teams in order to trouble shoot issues and share information in a timely manner.
The NAM/LATAM Client Reporting Group provides support in the following areas:
- Financial Data Reconciliation
- Investment Performance Measurement/Analysis
- Quality Assurance over Legal Statements, Investment Reporting, Advice/Confirm generation and other various client reporting
- Benchmarking and Investment fund analytics such as pricing and returns
Key Responsibilities include:
- Proactively drive improvements across the various performance reporting processes
- Validate performance and analyze dispersions between accounts, assist in resolving issues related to client investment portfolios by working with internal partners
- Manage team deliverables effectively, ability to manage expectations with business partners and prioritize urgent tasks
- Resolve issues with performance data in a timely manner
- Communicate performance resolutions clearly and effectively with internal teams including bankers and Investment Counselors and their support staff
- Detail-oriented and able to demonstrate ability to multi-task and produce high quality, accurate work in a time sensitive manner
- Ability to understand and follow financial data processing lineage and how this data is used to calculate client account performance
- Establishes, provides input, and tracks operational metrics and service level requirements to achieve business goals.
- Manages the internal Client at Risk process & supports escalation resolution as necessary to facilitate timely resolution.
- Resolves inquires and manages customer issues based on empowerment grid to higher prescribed limits.
- Mentors and trains new Client Experience Specialists.
- Uses excellent communication skills to exchange information in a concise manner, as well as be sensitive to audience diversity
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a high volume team environment
- Ability to educate clients on navigation and functionality in a virtual environment
- Experience working directly with clients
- Ability to analyze potential issues, document the relevant details and escalate to the appropriate tech/product
- Excellent organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Institutional Client Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Company: Citi bank
Company Location: India