Investment Director – Sectors Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Qaiwan Group
Title: Investment Director – Sectors
Company: Qaiwan Group
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Finance, Banking
Position: Investment Director – Various Sectors
A large and well capitalized family owned group in the Middle East is establishing an investment office to diversify its investment portfolio and require a professional to set up and establish the investment office.
The role will be pivotal in developing and sourcing investment opportunities and handling the end-to-end process of the transactions. You will develop investment proposals, deliver pitches and ultimately ensure successful deal completion. As an Investment Director you will utilise your relationship building and networking skills to create a pipeline of activity.
Main Tasks & Accountabilities
• Develop investment strategy and approach, as well as source and recommend investment opportunities that are aligned with the overall strategic direction.
• Lead the screening and due diligence of potential investments and the preparation of investment proposals.
• Manage the preparation of relevant documents throughout the various phases of the investment process (LOI, IM, SPA, Financial Models, etc)
• Performing extensive due diligence on new acquisitions or greenfield projects
• Provide recommendations for deal structuring, manage transaction closing, and contribute to final agreements with the target investments.
• Manage the post-acquisition portfolio and work with portfolio companies to identify improvement opportunities that enhance company value and maximize exit potential.
• Monitor the investment portfolio and present periodic performance reports with recommendations on optimizing the investment portfolio mix
• Making both quantitative and qualitative evaluations of the investment strategy
• Represent the group on Executive Boards of any acquired targets
An MBA and/or CFA
Substantial track record and strong skill set pertaining to M&A transaction execution
Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Superior financial analysis and modeling skills.
Must have minimum 10 years investment banking / M&A / Corporate Finance experience
Middle Market M&A experience is a plus
MBA candidates from a top-tier business school will also be considered
Substantial (15+ years) industry experience, with deep investment knowledge,
Must have led deal execution process including due diligence, structuring and post investment monitoring
Strong personal presence and compelling communication skills
Demonstrated business judgment skills and strong analytical skills
Originality in thinking and ability to bring new ideas and creative solutions to discussions
A positive, collegial attitude and high level of professionalism
Willingness to travel