Internship – Accounts Job in Dubai, UAE at Quest Search & Selection
Quest Search and Selection is looking for a graduate or undergraduate candidate for an internship within Accounts to join the Dubai team. You will be working closely with our Accounts Team in a role that combines research work, data analysis and administration.
The responsibilities of the Accounts Intern will include:
· Responsible for recording, documentation and filing;
· Assist in maintaining the accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions of clients accounting and bookkeeping;
· Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records;
· Assist with administration tasks.
Requirements of an Ideal Candidate
· Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
· Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines;
· Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive;
· Professional, punctual and has a customer-focused attitude;
· Previous accounting experience is a plus;
· Knowledge and experience in Accounting Software is a plus;
This internship will allow you to develop and build on your existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience while you work in a positive, fun and fast-paced environment. To apply, please get your CV through to us today with a short covering letter outlining why you are relevant for this position.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Temporary Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Quest Search & Selection
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Accounting