Interior Designer Job in Al Arid, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
-Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
-Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
– Set costs and project fees according to budget
– Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
– Supervise work progress
– Source materials and products included in plans.
– Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met
– Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field.
– Minimum 3 years of work experience as an interior designer.
– Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3d Max is required.
– Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Revit, and Lumion is preferred.
- Job Location
- Al Arid, Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Management Consulting
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Al Arid, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Management Consulting