Interior Designer Job in Hawali, Kuwait at Roomible
We are looking for artistic, detail-oriented candidates with good interpersonal skills for the position of Interior Designer. Key responsibilities will include meeting with clients and drafting project scopes, designing and visualizing room layouts, plans, and elevations as per client requirements, sourcing products and materials, determining costs and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met.
- Outline client design goals and project scope.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
- Create ‘mood boards’ to sample your design vision.
- Model 3D elements to be utilized in design projects.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Adhere to project timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Inspect and document design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
- Prepare content related to interior design for marketing material.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field.
- Portfolio review of design work.
- 3 years project management experience.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating a design project.
- Proficiency in 3ds max and SketchUp, and willing to learn new software used in our current workflow.
- Job Location
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Interior design; Architecture
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0 Max: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company Location: Hawali, Kuwait
Job Category: Interior design; Architecture