Instrumentation Engineer (Oil & Gas – Upstream) Job in Al Ahmadi, Kuwait at Alghanim International
• Responsible for verifying completion of instrumentation related works for pre-commissioning and commissioning.
• Responsible for managing an instrumentation team to deliver safe, optimal and environmentally sound pre-commissioning / commissioning and startup of a facility.
• Responsible for executing instrumentation related works for pre-commissioning/commissioning of facility (Utility and Process) in accordance with client approved procedures.
• Maintaining relationship and co-ordination with Client and vendors for all pre-commissioning/ commissioning activities.
• Coordination with other discipline commissioning engineers, instrumentation team and Plant operators for smooth and scheduled completion of pre-commissioning/commissioning activities.
• Ensuring that all instrumentation materials, spare parts and safety devices & equipment are in place prior to pre-commissioning and commissioning.
• Shall be fully experienced in equipment interlocks, cause & effects and logics.
• Shall be aware of plant operations and sequence of operations (process and utilities).
• Responsible for performing site acceptance test (SAT), functional tests, loop tests, cause and effect, interlock tests, etc.
• Shall be fully experienced in wide range of instrumentation systems and equipment in the plant such as DCS, ESD system, F&G system, control valves, transmitters, analyzers, indicators, control systems, etc.
• Shall be fully experienced in fine tuning of instruments.
• Shall ensure adequate availability of resources for pre-commissioning/commissioning related to instrumentation.
• Responsible for preparing pre-commissioning/commissioning reports and obtaining approval from the Client.
Company: Alghanim International
Company Location: Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Job Category: Real Estate