Instrument technician /Commissioning Instrument Supervisor/CIS Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at IMS France
Title: Instrument technician /Commissioning Instrument Supervisor/CIS
Company: IMS France
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Category: Engineering, Healthcare
Position: Instrument technician / Commissioning Instrument Supervisor (CIS)
Le groupe IMS intervient auprès de ses clients sous forme d’assistance technique ou de prestation forfaitaire.
Nous avons pour objectif d’anticiper chaque jour les besoins de nos clients, que nous voyons évoluer au fil du temps. Notre vocation est de rechercher la meilleure performance, de qualité et de service efficace.
Execute the activities pertaining to his discipline by means of the Instrumental Specialists acting under his responsibility, in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations and following the stated procedures.
– Supervise the activities of loop check and instrument functional test.
– To field check instrument installation and prepare relevant Commissioning punch list, following the CME instructions.
– Monitor and ensure the activities are carried out in accordance with the procedures and requirements.
– To organize and manage the operations in field of the assigned team from the Sub Contractor by controlling their job and the implementation of Plant Safety procedures in case of emergency.
– Support the Vendors specialists in the execution of the job and coordinate their actions with the Commissioning supervisors.
– Supervise the works of vendors’ specialists and ensure their efficient utilization.
– Ensure all safety rules are in force and are followed in field.
– To keep records of all activities performed in the log book for the purpose of monitoring the progress achieved and apply necessary recovery actions.
– To ensure that all the activities are witnessed by the Client, prepare and sign off all relevant certificates and hand over to certification engineer.
– Can be the authorized person designated by the site manager to receive or issue a Permit To Work according to the project Permit To Work Procedure;
– In charge for:
Expediting of pending Punch List Items in accordance with Commissioning Manager (CMM) priorities;
Ruwais (Mirfa region) Abu Dhabi
Duration : 2 months extendable