Instore Visual Merchandiser Jobs in Dubai – UAE at GUCCI
Title: Instore Visual Merchandiser
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Retail, Sales
Job Family Group Description – Merchandising:
Includes all jobs responsible for selection, availability and visibility of brands’ collections and products within a given territory or for a given sales channel.
Job Family Description
Ensures product visibility, store display, layout and signs are aligned with brand style. Supports the development of designs and creation of physical material needed for events, campaigns and/or special events, following creative guidelines and style guide.
• Partner with the Middle East VM Manager, as well as the EMEAI Visual Merchandising team to implement and develop merchandising strategies todrive company initiatives for the GCC Countries;
• Follow visual direction via photographs/company visual book when executing continual store setups the VM will be responsible for;
• Frequent travel throughout the GCC territory as well as attend seasonal/regional meetings to learn new store collections and techniques;
• Ensure accurate execution of corporate directives which includes, but not limited to: windows, store re-merchandising, assisting and training storemanagement/in-store visuals in maintaining interiors as well as windows;
• Partner with local Merchandising team on visual initiatives to support inventory investments. Create and maintain visual standards in order to maximize store business, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Merchandising/Regional/Store managers and their teams;
• Directly manage the roll-out of all windows, and the order/replenishment of visual tools, assuring that quantity is appropriate and in line with displaynecessity as well as keeping them in good conditions in the dedicated area of store stockroom;
• Partner with Corporate VM Function on maintaining visual budget;
Work with the visual and store teams to set up new store openings and renovations as well as assist in the project management of select special eventproduction elements and assist in the set up of trunk shows and special events with Press office (where applicable);
• Remain knowledgeable of the competition as well as the visual industry standards in the market.