INSPECTOR – CIVIL (LANDSCAPE) Job in Doha, Qatar at Parsons International Limited
Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World
Inspector – Civil (Landscape)
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check site conditions for suitability prior to construction
- Observe, check and record works execution is in accordance with approved methods
- Check instructions are being carried out
- Record inspections, tests, work executed etc.
- Check material delivered are as approved and properly stored
- Observe site safety procedures
- Measure work done when required
- Assist in the review of shop drawings
- Assist in the review and preparation of ‘As-Built’ drawings
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BSc/BEng degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering. Registration as professional engineer preferable.
- At least 10 years of overall experience, minimum of 2 years in GCC, and 3 years in similar role on Landscaping Projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of current Civil Engineering Technology and its effective use on the project. Construction of large civil/structural and/or industrial projects.
- Experience in Inspections of work and Review of contractors’ shop drawings.
- Experience in Microsoft Applications. Familiar with project management tools and/or software.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy