Inside Sales Specialist (Dubai) Jobs in Dubai at Unicommerce
Title: Inside Sales Specialist (Dubai)
Unicommerce eSolutions is India‘s largest e-commerce post-purchase management
technology platform. Unicommerce provides e-commerce enablement solutions for
multichannel selling, inventory management, warehouse management,
omnichannel retailing, and marketplace seller management. The platform is designed to
meet the business needs of e-commerce and e-tailers across sectors and has served over
15,000 registered customers across India, the Middle East, South East Asia, and South Asia.
Unicommerce solution is currently being used by 35K+ users to manage over 2000 stores
and 7000+ warehouses and processes more than 500 Mn+ orders amounting to $5 Bn+ GMV
annually. Some of its key clientele include Myntra, Jack & Jones, Tommy Hilfiger, Adidas,
Vero Moda, Chumbak, W, boAt, Forever New, Marico, Netmeds, Healthkart, Mamaearth,
mCaffeine, Sugar Cosmetics, Lakme, and Nivea among many others.
For more information, visit https://unicommerce.com/ Follow Unicommerce on LinkedIn
Instagram and Twitter. Stay updated with our current open roles across functions and visit
our careers page.
At the front end of the process, the specialist is responsible for identifying sales targets in their assigned territory and then passing the target to the appropriate account team. This role is a development position for a person aspiring for advancement in a sales organization.
· Market analysis of the region to understand the scope, challenges, and potential of the market
· Uncover the prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities
· Execute timely follow-up on Leads, inbound website, and phone inquiries, educating prospects.
· Research targeted accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and close a discovery meeting with the account team
· Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the products, industry trends, and competition.
· Consistently achieve performance goals, individually and as a team.
· Experience in selling a SaaS solution/product in Indonesia
· Insatiable curiosity, wants to know & understand how things work
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills
· Excellent active listening skills. Ability to identify the underlying business challenges
· Attention to detail, capturing requirements, and communicating the business challenges of our prospects
· Not afraid to ask questions until a thorough understanding is achieved
· Creative, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial spirit. Runs territory as their own business
· A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up at multiple executive levels within an organization
· Ability to retell a customer story and extract business information that will be of value to Wind River in determining if our solution will be of value to the customer.
· Flexible, adaptable, and willing to experiment with creative approaches
Desired Skills & Experience:
· 3-5 years of success generating leads and qualifying potential customers for a software company is preferred
· Proficiency with corporate productivity tools (MS Office, Salesforce.com)
· Proficiency with lead generation tools for emails and contact extraction
· Business Analytics is strongly preferred
· Work with eCommerce and Retail industry is preferred
· Hands experience in developing a new International region is preferred
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Why Unicommerce? Be part of a profitable startup on…